11.27.2007

Future Students Threaten Balance of Universe

I was going through my photo rosters for spring semester and came across these two students, both of whom are registered for my "Writing About Art" class. Not knowing a thing about either one of them, it looks like they are probably complete opposites and will cancel each other out in a huge anti-matter explosion once they enter the classroom. I'm thinking of setting up some kind of betting pool to see which one will earn the highest grade and/or beat up the other one first.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish *I* had photo rosters.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Car License Plate Frames said...

I think so, it looks like they are probably complete opposites.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous automotive decals said...

And it looks pretty cool too!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home