2.15.2007

Portrait of a City Under Seige

As part of its coverage of the Trolley Square shootings in downtown Salt Lake, the city's NBC affiliate pre-empted that evening's episode of Heroes. Reading some of the comments on this page makes me wonder if the gunman should have targeted a different group of people. No one is safe, indeed.

Disclaimer: Heroes is one of my favorite shows. As evidence of my devotion, here are some pictures of Hayden Panettiere. Save the cheerleader!

Disclaimer #2: Yeah, I'm old enough to be her flying daddy.

I was watching 24 when news of the shootings came on the air. After a brief announcement, 24 came back on at the precise moment a CTU agent was seen firing an automatic weapon at a terrorist at point-blank range. In retrospect, the newscast doesn't seem like that much of an interruption.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home