1.10.2007

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

Well, this will help get things started up again. Answering the tag from Billville:

1. I have written several incomplete novel manuscripts, which are safely hidden away, hopefully forever. (I can't quite bring myself to destroy them.)

2. I buried a small personal item in the ground near Stonehenge.

3. While working at a meat-packing plant in Hyrum, Utah (now-infamous site of a Homeland Security crackdown), I spent the better part of 9 months whacked out on speed and alcohol.

4. Periodically, I have disturbingly vivid dreams about future events that later become real. Among them: images of what I think is my own death, and a "revelation" that I will become well-known for something I have written (hopefully, not one of the aforementioned manuscripts).

5. I cried during the final scene of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The things you learn. Nice list, bro!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home