1.10.2007

State of the Blog

So, I've been absent from my blogging duties for a while. Mostly due to a somewhat overwhelming teaching schedule last fall, a schedule that is pretty much the same this spring. But I have maintained an ever-growing list of post ideas, and my hope is that in the next few weeks I may be able to "catch up" with some of those ideas. What I really need to do is schedule out an hour or so a day to post. I already fear I've lost most of the people who used to check in here on a semi-regular basis.

So hang in there. If I don't add some substantial content in the next week or two, I'll try to give you some idea of when I will be posting. Chazzbot would very much like to be part of your daily blogroll check-in ritual.

Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chazzbot will always be a part of my daily surfing ritual! Good to have you back behind the 'board, where you belong.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home