2.01.2006

All About Me Meme

The celebration continues! More pointless questions so you can pretend you know me! Via Billville, yo!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Meatpacker
Internal Revenue Service clerk
Lawnmower (among my clients, a Baptist church)
Prep cook for Mexican restaurant (mmm . . . lard)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
The Empire Strikes Back
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Royal Tenenbaums
This Is Spinal Tap

Four TV shows I love to watch:
The Shield
The Daily Show
The Simpsons
Smallville

Four places I have visited:
Mt. St. Helens, Washington
Rappalano, Italy
Canterbury, England
Kennedy Space Center, Florida

Four websites I visit daily:
The Morning News
Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin
Billville
Kottke.org

Four places I would rather be:
The deck of the White Owl, Logan, Utah
Crescent City beach, California
The International Space Station
High on a hill in Eldorado

Four albums I can listen to over and over (thanks, Schrand!):
Radiohead: OK Computer
The Beatles (white album)
R.E.M.: Lifes Rich Pageant
Electric Light Orchestra: A New World Record

************************************
Off the subject, but here's a cool movie of the Stardust re-entry taken from a DC-8.

And Mars has salt.

Coming soon: Oscar picks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always come up with the most intriguing framework for a post. I'm going to have to try this one, too. Brilliant.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Chazzbot said...

Being easily distracted and amazingly shallow works wonders for Chazzbot, sometimes.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home