12.19.2005

Christmas with the Crank

I'm more excited than usual for Christmas this year, mostly because I get to see this guy and spend some quality time laying around my mom's house and sending her on errands while we take over her media center (and I use the term loosely) and watch butt-numbing political films like Nixon.

Seriously, I haven't spent more than a day or so at a time with this dude for at least a couple years, so we should have many good times to catch up on. I've already made this huge list of movies we need to watch together and books I need to harangue him into reading.

The movie line-up so far consists of:
Nixon
War of the Worlds (the Scientology version)
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
and several yet-to-be-determined "crap thrillers."

I'm thinking this may be the Best Christmas Ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home