12.19.2005

Like Unto the Sausage

I've been meaning to post new links on Chazzbot for quite some time, and since I seem to be in a frenzy of mad posting today, you will find the new links to your left (unless you're reading this in Australia, where laptop screens are positioned vertically. Look up, Australia!).

Some brief introductions are probably in order here:

Both Indelible Soul and Talking to the Walls are journal blogs written by people who have posted comments to some of my rantings. Neither of the two blogs are updated nearly as often as they should be, but I suppose I'm the last person who should be complaining about that. But let me send along my polite urging to both of these bloghosts to stop smoking so much crack and to spend less time with your "TV friends." The blogosphere needs you!

The Pluto-Kuiper Belt Mission is quickly approaching its launch window for January and a new site has been created to post press releases and updates. I'm the only person I know who is totally geeked about this mission--they're sending a probe to fucking Pluto, for chrissakes!--but I think more people would be excited about this if they only knew the U.S. government was spending valuable taxpayer dollars on something besides guns and bodybags and Cheney's bunkers.

Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin is the funniest goddamn blog I've ever seen about comics and the people (OK, mostly men) who love them. This dude runs his own comic shop and has a keen eye for the amount of crap foisted on innocent comic buyers.

I don't know Dave Kehr, and he's never posted a comment on Chazzbot, but he writes excellent film reviews.

If you'd like your blog listed on Chazzbot, just leave a snarky comment to one of my posts. You, too, can join the ranks of the proud!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikester said...

Thanks, friend!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Unfortunately, I just barely read this post. While I was smoking crack, I just happened to miss it. But I'm over the drug habit now and back in the saddle!

Thanks for the nod.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home