9.21.2008

Entourage: "The All Out Fall Out"

For this review, I followed the format established by Victoria, another Two Cents reviewer who wrote up the first two episodes of the season. If you like the format of this review, let me know. I suspect I should probably change it up, but I sort of like the top 10 style she adopted. Anyway, here's a teaser for the review:

Entourage
“The All Out Fall Out”
Airdate: September 21, 2008

Top 10 Things I Learned from Entourage This Week

1. A ho + a floozy = a hoozie. And hoozies are most likely French.

2. Mrs. Ari doesn’t always mind when Ari acts like a 25-year-old, or even an 18-year-old, and if it takes a new red Ferrari to get him there, well, that’s why we have anniversary presents, isn’t it?

3. If you are going bankrupt, like Vinnie, you have three options:
A. Reduce your expenses, mainly by cutting off the rest of the gang.
B. File for bankruptcy
C. Take a temp job appearing at a Hollywood sweet sixteen party.

You can read the full review here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home