8.23.2007

Chazzbot's Top 10 Most Played

Because you care. I leave it to you to determine what this playlist says about me. (A.D.D.?)

As of this evening, my laptop contains 1394 songs.

1. Hot Chip--"Baby Said"
2. Oasis--"Don't Look Back in Anger"
3. Alabama 3--"Woke Up This Morning"
(I miss Tony Soprano.)
4. Christina Aguilera--"Ain't No Other Man"
(I imagine the video while listening. Mmm.)
5. Hard-Fi--"Stars of CCTV"
6. Hoagy Carmichael--"Stardust"
(One of those songs that's hard to do badly, though I suppose many have tried.)
7. Irene Cara--"Flashdance (What a Feeling)"
8. M. Ward--"Rollercoaster"
9. Scissor Sisters--"I Don't Feel Like Dancin' "
10. Stillwater--"Fever Dog"
(Jason Lee's best band)

Recently downloaded:
Sparklehorse--"It's Not So Hard"
Pere Ubu--"Caroleen"
Rainbow--"Stargazer"
(Too much metal? Never!)
Itzhak Perlman, Kodo, and Tan Dun--"For the World (Theme Music from Hero)"
Peter Bjorn & John--"Young Folks"
(I'm so sick of it, but I couldn't get it out of my head.)
Akon--"Don't Matter"
Ray Charles & the Count Basie Orchestra--"Feel So Bad"
Tegan & Sara--"Back in Your Head"
Art Brut--"Jealous Guy"
Hossam Ramzy--"Khusara Khusara"

Now you know what I've been doing besides posting to the blog. Don't judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home