7.11.2006

Books Read in 1992

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of posting these lists, though as I've been doing so I've found myself making some disturbing projections on the number of books I will conceivably be able to read before I die. Maybe it's time to look into that whole books-on-tape thing.

Here's me brudda's 1992 list.

The Dark Half by Stephen King
Look into the Sun by James Patrick Kelly
Philadelphia Fire by John Edgar Wideman
Night by Elie Wiesel
Good-bye to All That by Robert Graves
Four Past Midnight by Stephen King
The Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Aftershocks: A Tale of Two Victims by David Haward Bain
Saturday Night: A Backstage History of "Saturday Night Live" by Doug Hill and Jeff Weingrad
Dawn by Elie Wiesel
Star Wars: Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn
Stopping at Slowyear by Frederik Pohl
Star Trek: The Covenant of the Crown by Howard Weinstein
Fadeout by Joseph Hansen
Death Claims by Joseph Hansen
Teenage Wasteland: Suburbia's Dead End Kids by Donna Gaines
Ironweed by William Kennedy
The Death of Rhythm & Blues by Nelson George
Rich in Love by Josephine Humphreys

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the Dark Half, but I don't see it on any of my lists. -- bill

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home